A Carl Larsson Pink


This beautiful sideboard reminds me of one my favorite artists, Carl Larsson.  Many of his paintings are used in his books about his home and family in Sweden. This photo was found on Pinterest and serves as the inspiration for my post today. To create a finish with depth and texture, use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. Start with Scandinavian Pink and emphasize the details by layering and highlighting them with Primer Red, French Linen, and Old Ochre.





For more Pink inspiration see my posts, Scandinavian Pink over Arles,    Pretty in Pink Secretaire Extraordinaire and Country Sideboard.

4 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many shades can be made using Scandinavian Pink. It's one of my faves! I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Im not really a pink girl, but I love Scandi Pink,
      Leslie

      Delete
  2. I never would have thought to use all of these colors together. They are just exquisite! Thank you for helping us all to find our creativity!! I love your blog, too!

    xoxo laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie. I hope you saw in my last reply how much I love your blog too!,
      Leslie

      Delete