Secret Door


I am still working on my color cards for the pink custom colors of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®. Some are still drying, others still need to be scanned into my computer.... So today I'm using a photo found on Pinterest that inspires a unique combination of colors. Although not one of my go to palettes,  I love  that they can work together to create a warm patina that looks like it has developed naturally over time. Adding touches of Henrietta and Old Violet over Primer Red will add a sense of age and fading common on old painted wood. Arles added to spots that would normally receive heavy wear, further enhance a sense of history. Paris Grey could be added to any of the colors to layer on for depth and texture. Chalk Paint makes it easy for anyone to take a beautiful finish like this and make it your own. 



1 comment:

  1. You are providing an excellent resource for creating truly beautiful, and unique, furniture! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete