English Yellow......too Green?



When I started using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® years ago, the only yellow available was Arles. While a beautiful color, it was not a primary yellow and difficult to use as such when mixing custom colors. So I was delighted when....   Read More


If you like to mix your own Chalk Paint custom colors I have several charts to help with the proportions and recipes. See my charts,  Mixing for Green,   ASCP Custom Greens,  Mixing for Orange, and Mixing for Purple.   And ..my new videos are just back from the editor so look for the  first one to be up on the blog later this week.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the videos!!

    (I am not really a yellow person so won't comment on your post....but I am a blue person and loved the "blue" post!! 😊

    ReplyDelete