In The Pink








For more pink see my posts : A French Pink, Mixing For Pink, and Pretty in Pink



I like Annie Sloan Chalk Paint  for my craft and furniture projects, but for walls nothing compares to Pure & Original Fresco Lime Paint. I love the natural variations of shades and tones the lime creates within one paint color. You have to see how gorgeous it is! Checkout my most recent interior design make overs with Fresco. It can be purchased online at www.502paint.com
Bohemian inspir
P.S  Pure and Original also makes a chalk based paint called Classico in 140 colors! Its amazing too!
12357029_1656390691305874_742157543163796326_o




3 comments:

  1. You used all five colors to achieve this look? How did you layer the colors?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it´s fantastic....have you done this marvellous work??? l love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No , I wish I could take credit for this but I found this photo on Pinterest and used it for inspiration. I do think it would be very easy to get this look using Chalk Paint in those colors. I did paint the bench in the 6/13/14 post, not remembering I had also called this one "pretty in pink". :) L

      Delete