March 27, 2014

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Green Custom Color Swatches





Here is a new page in my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Color Swatch Book. It combines the color cards  for the additional green colors you can mix, by using Antibes Green + English Yellow, Antibes Green+ Arles and Florence + English Yellow, and Florence + Arles. It also shows the results when these new custom colors are blended with varying amounts of Pure White to make tints.

I physically mixed these colors and scanned them into my computer from my project and color journals. The colors are accurate, as much as they can be. Remember, however, actual paint samples look different than those on a computer display. The names for these additional green colors are mine and not official Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors, although I did use ASCP to create them.  The numbers on each color card represent the equal proportion of each color to the other.  Please let me know if you have any questions. 


   Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®  You can find more color studies by clicking on the Tools tab or referring to my posts ASCP Colors + Tints  and  ASCP Colors + Shades.