Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Green Custom Color Swatches





Here is a new page in my Annie Sloan Chalk Paint Color Swatch Book. It combines the color cards  for the additional green colors you can mix, by using Antibes Green + English Yellow, Antibes Green+ Arles and Florence + English Yellow, and Florence + Arles. It also shows the results when these new custom colors are blended with varying amounts of Pure White to make tints.

I physically mixed these colors and scanned them into my computer from my project and color journals. The colors are accurate, as much as they can be. Remember, however, actual paint samples look different than those on a computer display. The names for these additional green colors are mine and not official Annie Sloan Chalk Paint colors, although I did use ASCP to create them.  The numbers on each color card represent the equal proportion of each color to the other.  Please let me know if you have any questions. 


   Annie Sloan Chalk Paint®  You can find more color studies by clicking on the Tools tab or referring to my posts ASCP Colors + Tints  and  ASCP Colors + Shades.


I like Annie Sloan Chalk Paint  for my craft and furniture projects, but for walls nothing compares to Pure & Original Fresco Lime Paint. I love the natural variations of shades and tones the lime creates within one paint color. You have to see how gorgeous it is! Checkout my most recent interior design make overs with Fresco. It can be purchased online at www.502paint.com
Bohemian inspir
P.S  Pure and Original also makes a chalk based paint called Classico in 140 colors! Its amazing too!
12357029_1656390691305874_742157543163796326_o






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this chart -- I've found many things around the house that need to be refreshed with new colors. (Starting with dining room chairs, fireplace, coffee table, martha jefferson end tables.) I'm using your chart to select a starter palette for these projects. If all goes well, the kitchen cabinets are next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope its helpful. I would love to see the results if you have time to send a photo. Thanks for reading and commenting,
      Leslie

      Delete
  2. For some reason this chart is easy for me to follow along and understand the results. Do you have other charts in this format for other color combinations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary,
      Hi. I'm working on custom pinks right now. Hopefully I'll have it up soon. Thanks, I also agree it is a better format than my earlier charts
      Leslie.

      Delete
  3. You will need different brushes for different strokes. So, select a minimum of 3 paint brushes for a variety of brushing effects. Also, avoid the cheaper ones that fray easily. They are going to hurt your masterpiece. Paint Brush Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete