French Blues




A charming stack of vintage French Bistro Chairs
display years of paint.

Combining and layering different hues can make your blue complex and interesting. For more blue inspiration, see my posts, Chinese Apothecary Cabinet, Modern Chalk Paint, and  Rococo Commode

I like Annie Sloan Chalk Paint  for my craft and furniture projects, but for walls nothing compares to Pure & Original Fresco Lime Paint. I love the natural variations of shades and tones the lime creates within one paint color. You have to see how gorgeous it is! Checkout my most recent interior design make overs with Fresco. It can be purchased online at www.502paint.com
Bohemian inspir
P.S  Pure and Original also makes a chalk based paint called Classico in 140 colors! Its amazing too!
12357029_1656390691305874_742157543163796326_o



No comments:

Post a Comment