Paris Grey Chest of Drawers


This is a Chest of Drawers that I currently have in my home. It was a dark walnut finish and I painted it with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® Paris Grey, and Dark Wax. At the time, I had only painted a few pieces with Chalk Paint and was unfamiliar with many of the colors. As much as I like Paris Grey, I think it may be time for a change.

This makes it a perfect piece to try on different colors by virtually painting. You may remember an earlier post where an armoire was shown in six different colorways. This time I thought I would use this opportunity to compare 4 of Annie's whites and off whites. Pure White, Old White, Old Ochre, and Cream. The differences are quite subtle. This may prove problematic as computer displays are not all calibrated with the same color profile.  Use the image below as a guide, but always use actual paint swatches for color comparison.






So what do you think? Leave it as is, or paint it in one of these lovely neutrals? Tomorrow I will be showing this same chest of drawers in four more color options so stay tuned...



I like Annie Sloan Chalk Paint  for my craft and furniture projects, but for walls nothing compares to Pure & Original Fresco Lime Paint. I love the natural variations of shades and tones the lime creates within one paint color. You have to see how gorgeous it is! Checkout my most recent interior design make overs with Fresco. It can be purchased online at www.502paint.com



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Paris Grey! Thanks for this great blog. It is now officially my favorite site (obsession)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa,
      Thank you for all your great comments,
      Leslie

      Delete
  3. I am enjoying looking through all the colors charts and projects in your blog. Great job. I kinda like the ochre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary, I appreciate your thoughts. I haven't used Old Ochre on many projects, so this might just be the one. I need to branch out a bit.
      Leslie

      Delete